Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We recently bought a brand new Lincoln from this dealership. Because I have kids I wanted to put DVD players in after we bought it.

We paid thousands of dollars for the DVD players, but I wanted it to look nice. When we went to pick up the car my husband noticed that the DVD players looked different from the website pictures. We then found out that they put in after market DVD players!! After they sold us Lincoln ones!!

And because they are not Lincoln DVD players, they are not covered under the warranty! When my husband questioned Mr Colandrea he was rude and condescending. He basically told us too bad! So if something happens to these DVD players I have to pay for them to get fixed!

In addition, now there's after market items in a very expensive car. If I want to sell this car in the future this is going to be an issue. When we called Lincoln corporate, they contacted this dealership. Mr Colandrea told them to tell us that we need to find a new dealership to bring our car to!

So now the 3 service appointments that they gave us during our purchase are voided. This was supposed to be a perk for buying with them, and now they just take that away?!

They are shady at this dealership. Do not trust them!!

Review about: Sunshine Ford Dvd Player Installation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments